Process commission payments
Process commission payments
1. Travel agencies receive a single payment for all individual bookings with commissionable rates that have been made during the month in any of our hotels.
2. Each booking is assigned directly to your agency to generate 10% commission for each booking.
3. For individual reservations, travel agencies don't have to issue an invoice with the commission due; our system automatically calculates the amount to pay.
4. Commissions Payment applies only to agencies with IATA or TIDS number.
5. The commission payment is monthly.
6. The minimum amount to pay for an international commission is $ 10.00 USD. If at the end of the period, the minimum is not covered, the commission due is accumulated to following months, until it is covered.
We have a website to check your commission payments, please register and enjoy the benefits it offers you. Visit us at www.travelagenciescommission.com
If you need additional information about commissions, invoices, refunds and/or if you have any suggestions, please fill out the form "About Invoices, Refunds, Commissions"found at the end of this section; call 01-800-343-0743; or send us a an email at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe'll be happy to assist you.
To be included in our agency catalog, please fill in the following form.
For more information about commissions, invoices and/or refunds, please fill in the following form.
With the Central Commissions Payment Program, we can consolidate and centralize monthly commission payments for individual bookings made during the month for your agency, ensuring easy and timely payment.
To be part of our Agencies Catalog, we invite you to send us your agency details and / or update your information (if your agency has already been registered) by completing the "Agency Registration & Update" form.
To receive your commissions, it is very important to include your IATA or TIDS number when making your reservation. You can provide it to our Central Reservation Agent, include it in the GDS used by your agency, or enter it in the appropriate field in the of "Agency Registration & Update" form.
Managing your Central Commissions Payment is easy:
1. Your travel agent receives a single payment for all individual bookings with commissionable rates that have been made during the month in any of our hotels.
2. Each booking is recorded directly to your agency to generate 10% commission for each booking.
3. For the payment of commissions for individual reservations, it is not necessary to issue an invoice; our system automatically calculates the amount to pay.
Register and update agencies
To be part of our Agencies Catalog, please fill out the following form.
About Invoice / Refund / Commission
For more information about Commissions, Invoices and/or Refunds, please fill out the following form.