The hotel is superb! And the staff is amazing! they are the best! The breakfast is also great and i only have great things to talk about this place. I hope i come back as soon as possible. Thanks for everything!
"Great location and nice hotel"
We stayed here for 3 days due to the location of the hotel. It is about a 20 minute walk from the Zocolo with lots to see on way. We thought we could walk to Chapultepec Park but decided to Uber since a little too far away. Hotel itself is nice. Lobby needs a little modernizing but the lounge and sports bar are nice. We stayed up on the 21st floor which had a great view of city and room was surprisingly updated and bed comfy. Would probably stay here again.
"Mexico City's little secret"
For 30 years it's still one of my favorite hotels. Great location, great service at a great price. For years I have recommended this hotel and year after year I still recommend it to all my friends and colleagues.
"First Global Robotics Olympics"
My family and I stayed here to attend the First Global Robotics Olympics in Mexico City. A great hotel that treated us well. It was nice to hear the staff address you in English although Mexico is primarily a Spanish speaking country. All our needs were met and the staff was always willing to assist as they saw you looked lost :)
"Very good hotel"
- Very friendly and very helpful staff. They speak English.
- Good and safe location.
- Comfortable and clean room with fridge.
- Clean bathroom.
- Near Zocalo (by taxi 10 minutes or more, depends on the traffic)
- The breakfast was very good.
- Just across from the hotel there are restaurants, mini market and close to the hotel, there is one mall.
- Nice view from the rooms to the city.
- The hotel needs renovation.