I'm a member of Fiesta Rewards Platinum level, who recently started to use their benefits. Members enjoy an exclusive floor, with extra amenities such as Red Wine(185ml), extra bathroom amenities, discount at their restaurants and triple points on purchases and consumption. Cancun Grand opened my eyes to their excellent service such as additional Snacks and Free Soft Drinks all day.
About Santa Fe Hotel:
We live on nearby Mexico City, we wanted to celebrate our babie's first birthday by getting out of town.
1) On March 31, 2016 at 6PM I took my family to dinner at their Restaurant Rosatto, after dinner and when I headed to my room, we were surprised by the concierges outside our room because they have prepared a room full of Balloons and Serpentine papers and a Banner to celebrate my Baby's Birthday. Can't buy these type or human warmth and care.
2) The Service at the Restaurant was impecable, Manager Raul and Server Ramiro where attentive and their service Top Notch. Everything was fast, attentive and willing ness to help take photos and of them with Us.
1) In Cancun they gave me the welcome letter as a Fiesta Rewards Customer, so when I didnt receive one from the Front Desk Girl, I asked for it and she told me it would be in my room, arrived at my room to find none, so I had to make a call to get the letter stating the benefits.
2) April 1st, 2016 @ 12PM, asked Room Service to heat baby's food, totalling 3 minutes, after many calls and wife getting angry and a crying baby, the food arrived after 30 minutes, did not give that person any tip for that reason.
1) Indoor Pool water temperature should be adjusted HIGHER, because the hotel is fully covered by glass, allowing a strong sun to warm the whole Hotel. So in between the hot air and the cold water, it is really easy to get a flu. All kids that went to the pool didnt last more than 10 minutes, a shame since it was a nice place to be around...
2) Parking should be complimentary for their loyal Fiest Rewards Customer.
3) HD channels for their current low resolution and MONO AUDIO CATV to take advantage of their LCD TVs.
1) Free and Fast WIFI
2) Unlike what someone wrote in another post, there IS a Fridge in the room, but the temperatures need to be adjusted COLDER.
3) Lounge Bar, Mini Store with medicines and tobacco products.
4) Indoor Pool and Gym.
5) Clean Room and Bathroom.
6) Next to Fiesta Inn.
"Really Very Good"
fantastic location for my business trip, wonderful room.
Great breakfast & easy to get cabs.
Local restaurants walk able and more importantly very safe & secure.
Lobby staff very helpful but English was not always understandable - but better than my spanish.
Quiet, great service, very nice facility. Stayed there for a short business trip, had meetings with client and they felt comfortable. Nice bar for late evening relaxing moment. Friendly place, well located.
"Terrible service and experience with front desk (lying) staff, beware!"
I am relocating to CDMX (Mexico City) due to a job related transfer. I originally reserved the hotel next door (Fiesta Inn) for almost a week. After the first night I was offered an upgrade to Fiesta Americana at a good rate. I took it. After that I extended my reservation a couple extra nights by phone which worked fine. Having being comfortable with the hotel decided to take my 21 days relocation benefit with this hotel. Went to the front desk and asked for an extended reserval up to Jan 31st. The clerk at front desk, said "no problem, it's done". On thursday january 21st Paulina Robles from the front desk staff called my wife to say that we should leave the hotel on Jan 24, saying they would not honor the reservation I had asked the front desk couple days ago (her argument was that Vinicio Medina, her supervisor demanded we leave because they were already booked). I came back to the team at my company and asked for support on this; I was contacted with Veronica Alejandro who said she would try to sort things out. She asked me for written confirmation of the extended reservation (which I did not have, as I trusted that the front desk staff do their job without needing further proof, this is supposed to be a 5 star hotel). Hotel staff argument was that they had never extended the reservation. Seriously, I hope Grupo Posadas senior staff take significant action about staff lying to get themselves out of a problem. Even with Veronica Alejandro's good attitude and problem solving approach, we were stuck with no hotel. Paulina Robles said they would look us a hotel (and they had 2 options with a 15% higher cost from what I was paying at Fiesta Americana). On Friday 22 we confirmed to her that we would take the option with "HS". On Saturday 23 we called Paulina to confirm the check in time at the "HS", and she said that the option was not available anymore since "I had earlier called her front desk supervisor (Estefany Vallin) and asked them not to book this for us anymore". At this point I'm furious and can't believe the second lie from the front desk staff. This hotel has to have the very least respectful front desk staff. I am thrown out with my family (4 year old and 5 month pregnant wife) at the expense of the lies of a front desk clerk. Either Grupo Posadas is unaware of the quality of the employees that face customers (a 3 weeks stay customer) on a day to day basis or is OK with having this mediocre staff running their operations. Never staying at one of Posadas hotels again and discouraging all my known ones from doing so.
"Great location and nice hotel"
The hotel is nice. The staff for the most part is very efficient and the price is ok for what you get. The hotel is modern chic. The rooms are spacious and clean and our only complaints are that room service took over an hr to get our food to us. Also, when booking make sure you request a room away from the elevators. The walls are thin next to the elevators and while not too loud will wake you up. Aside from this, the hotel is doing well and the food is good too.
Top-rated Attractions Nearby
National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)
Palacio de Bellas Artes
Murales de Diego Rivera en la Secretaria de Educacion Publica
If you are looking for hotels in Mexico City, head for the city's new financial and corporate district, right by the Expo Bancomer Santa Fe exhibition center and just five minutes from the largest shopping mall in Latin America, and experience the Fiesta Americana Santa Fe, with its 172 luxury rooms with a spectacular view of the Valley of Mexico. You can choose from the executive floors, suites and 14 meeting rooms, as well as a Concierge service and a large business center with five large meeting rooms. Within the complex, enjoy the most comfortable and varied gourmet gallery in the zone.
We remind you that the check-in time is from 3:00 PM. Check-out is at 12:00 PM. We suggest you use our express check-out service.