The hotel looked nice and grand as we walked in and checked in, but the fixtures of the room were so disappointing. It all looked old and in urgent need of replacement. We were on the 21st floor, so it was a great view of Mexico City, but the room felt shabby. A wide screen TV but no HD channels!
"Weekend in Mexico City"
Great Price/value. Profesional/friendly staff. Restaurant with good menu. Buffet style at a very good price Close to City tour buses (literaly across the stree) Complimentary Wi-Fi and Continental Breakfast. Would recommend it.
"Excellent value in a great location"
The hotel is a bit dated and it shows in some places, but the room is comfortable and the housekeeping is excellent, so I had absolutely no issues during my stay. The staff is professional and courteous. The location is very good, right on Reforma Avenue and about 20 minutes walk to the Zocalo. I walked around extensively, and the neighbourhood seemed perfectly safe to me, except certain areas behind the hotel near the metro station. I had dinner one night at the Mexican restaurant, and it was excellent! I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
"First Class Service At A Prized Location."
The was a couple trip that led to a memorable engagement. The hotel accommodated us with gifts and excellent service. We were given an upgrade and gifts for our anniversary. I truly enjoyed my stay. You are close to all the sights as well as several restaurants nearby.
Highly recommended to all that are looking to book a hotel in this lovely city. Thank you for a lovely stay.
"Good for the cost"
When in Mexico City I am more of a luxury hotel user. More of a JW Marriott or Marriott kind of Gal. Keep that in mind in this review.
* Great price for the location and can not beat it for the space.
* Good space on the family suites - we fit me, husband, baby, and toddler
* Easy walk to corporate buildings.
* Service was great - Room service food was fantastic, bag check was easy, & Check in was fast. What they lack in décor they make up for in attention to service.
* Needs an upgrade - The carpet is torn, wallpaper ripped, floors torn, and décor is outdated. I never felt it was dirty, they just need to make a decision & renovate.
* We paid for the executive floor for quick access to snacks and milk for my kiddos. Was provided a beyond stern NO - you can not take these to your room. Even after I said - "It's a coffee and box of cereal", she said - NO, there are cameras. It is goofy to force me to drag in my tiny kiddos and make them sit down at a table to eat a box of cereal or a banana.
* This part of Reforma is boring. Go five blocks down to the other hotels and have access to the park. BUT - You will pay double.
Top-rated Attractions Nearby
National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia)
Palacio de Bellas Artes
Eat Mexico Culinary Tours
Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe
Journeys Beyond the Surface Popular Culture Tours
Murales de Diego Rivera en la Secretaria de Educacion Publica
Experience the Fiesta Americana Reforma in Mexico City's most exclusive business district. Located on Paseo de la Reforma, the capital city's most important avenue, our luxury hotel is a vibrant destination for business and pleasure in mexico City. Enjoy spacious accommodations and suites, business services, an executive floor, a fitness center, Fiesta Kids Club, and business and event space for up to 1,100 people.
Experience warm hospitality and the spirit of Mexico City at our modern downtown hotel. Enjoy a culinary adventure at our restaurants, Azul 70 and Café Reforma. Enjoy a relaxing lounge environment at our Lobby Bar and Sports Bar with live music every night, delicious snacks and refreshing cocktails. With a perfect location opposite Glorieta de Colon and near Mexico City's Historic Center, Zona Rosa and Polanco, our world-class hotel is the perfect place to enjoy the history and beauty of Mexico City.
We remind you that the check-in time is from 3:00 PM. Check-out is at 12:00 PM. We suggest you use our express check-out service.