Just returned from a one-week visit at Fiesta Americana Condesa with my family and another family. We had four kids with us (14, 14, 16, &17) and all of us had a blast! In the future, choosing "off-season" will be the way we go. The resort was quiet, but fun and we loved it! The forecast for the week was bleak, but the few times it rained, it never impacted our day and lasted a short time. It was sunny almost all day, every day and we usually stayed down by the pool til 5 or 6.
1. The service was AMAZING...everywhere we went. Our drinks were never empty (big thanks to Jose on the beach/pool and Carlos, Adrian, and Nemeis for tending bar wonderfully well). All the staff members went out of the way to make the visit wonderful.
2. The food was terrific! Our favorites were the Italian and Mexican restaurants, and we loved that we only had to worry about reservations at one place, and only had to worry about dress code at one. We had eight people and were always able to sit together. The food was tasty and presented beautifully. The buffet was also great for our breakfasts and we REALLY liked the stone-baked pizzas available at the pool (especially the Condesa pizza) and the shrimp tacos at the seaside restaurant.
3. Our rooms were GREAT. We stayed in the Sun Tower (rooms 330, 335, 336, and 338). Comfortable beds, huge showers, air conditioning that always worked.....we never had to call down for anything. Housekeeping did a great job and we loved the extra special touches they left with the rice art and the fact that we always had cold water, pop, and beer in our fridges. *The hotel has parts under renovation and the noise from the workers was never a problem.
4. The entertainment staff by the pool were AWESOME! We especially loved getting to know Devaky and Jeffrey, but also enjoyed the work of Gaby, Jonny, Andres, Adrian and CJ. During the day we did aerobics, paella lessons, football toss game, and volleyball in the pool and on the beach. The entertainment staff did a great job getting people involved. A highlight of the week for us was that sea turtles hatched and we were invited to help release them on the beach at night. Thanks to Devaky inviting us, we got to experience something very cool which we'll never forget.
5. The shows at night were lightly attended, but fun. My son & husband got to go on stage on the magic night and that was really cool. My kids and husband also did karaoke one night, which was also cool. The teen center being near the show space was nice too, for ping pong, air hockey, and pool for the kids at night. On our final night, the fire show poolside was AWESOME and definitely worth seeing.
6. The pool and beach were both awesome and it was hard to decide where to go each day. The fact that we were at the resort "off peak" was great...we never struggled to find beach chairs where we wanted them, and I loved that the towels were HUGE and plentiful....and always handed to us with a smile.
In all, if I ever visited Cancun again, I'd choose this resort again in a heartbeat. It was well worth the money, and a great experience for my kids' first time in Mexico.
The food is excellent...best food ever eaten in a resort. The chef, waiters are the best, amazing service.
The entertainment team is composed of nice people, but they do not push to do any activities (they ask on the mic if you want to play volleyball and if nobody shows up then there will be no activity). Last day, Jonathan, new employee at the Animacion team started, and he was the best. He pushed everyone, and it was the first day we did all the activities (volleyball, soccer, games around the ball). He was really nice, you can feel he has experience. We were glad to have at least one day with him, but we wished we was there earlier on our trip.
We had rooms at the new remodeled building. the rooms were absolutely amazing, modern, everything you wish for. We had a small altercation around the pool the first day with some drunk kid. Jesus, the manager, did everything to make us forgive this bad experience.
Overall, it is a really nice hotel, the service is absolutely wonderful. the staff is just amazing. We loved our time with Diego, Angel our waiters around the pool, all the restaurant waiters: Omar (Mexican), Salvador (San Telmo)
We will definitely go back ...
"Can't Wait To Go Back"
Family of 6
kids 12,13,18 and 20
Everyone equally loved it
the food quality
we give it all a 10!!!
Every time you enter or leave the hotel you are greeted by someone, the concierge was very helpful too
We did not have one complaint. I recommend this location to everyone.
"Great trit, wonderful anniversary!"
This was the first time we visited this hotel, we when there to celebrate my parents wedding anniversary. It was great, awesome, my parents really enjoyed it, so much that they wanted to stay longer. The service was excellent, from the moment we arrived to the hotel till the last minute we were there. The room was very nice, especially decorated for the anniversary and the food was great at all the restaurants. They really spoiled us, giving us a great service, delicious food and several anniversary treats. I especially want to thank chef Josue, waiters Oliver, Oscar and Christian, hostess Misael at Kambu Restaurant. Waiter Francisco at Rosato Restaurant, hostess Fatima, Jose and waiter Eligio at Kalmia Restaurant.
"OUR SECOND HOME"
Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive is so incredible. Beautiful beach in a perfect location. We have visited many places, but we are in love with this place. They were totally updating the rooms during our last visit. Hard to imagine that it will be even better, but the pictures of the updates were unbelievable. We have never felt more welcome anywhere. Each time we visit, the employees that remain actually remember us - even our names. Every restaurant serves food beyond comparison. We always eat lunch at Cevicheria; however, during this trip, Jose served us the most wonderful fish dish we have ever eaten. Breakfast at Kalmia each morning is truly delicious. We love every restaurant; however, our favorites are El Mexicano, San Telmo, Rosato and Kambu, To add, no matter where you eat, every thing is wonderful. Try the Trattoria, Pizzeria for something quick and light. Also, don't miss the special "hidden-in-the-corner" of the Gift Shop eatery. They serve great coffee, tea (the peach is marvelous) and sandwiches, salads, cookies, desserts and ice cream. Every day you will find a group of "coordinators" at the pools. They have entertainment all day long, including games, exercise, special events, and really tasty ice cream every afternoon, served from a decorative trailer pulled by a bicycle. The service, regardless of where you are, is unmatched. You will find wonderful people serving you delightful drinks every where, on the beach and at the pool. We have not one negative comment. UNBELIEVABLE - every trip!!! Special thanks to each of every one of you at Fiesta American Condesa - you are all wonderful.
Enjoy a family style vacation experience with complete vacation amenities when you stay at the Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancún All-Inclusive resort. Our Cancún destination property offers an unforgettable vacation in an elegant and traditional Mexican architectural setting with services and facilities. Treasured memories begin at the Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancún, where our guests enjoy an all-inclusive, family-friendly atmosphere featuring complete accommodations, dining, drinks, entertainment, and a range of cultural, recreational and sporting activities, all included at an affordable fixed price.
Our new restaurants offer Mexican and International cuisine 24 hours a day, making it the only hotel in Cancún to take you on a culinary journey through all the regions of Mexico. It's also the only All Inclusive hotel in Cancun and all of Mexico that truly celebrates the traditional culture of Mexico.
The All Inclusive vacation concept provides new things to discover and do, new sensations to feel and the modern amenities to make sure you are always comfortable. The memories of the flavors, aromas, details, surprises, traditions, experiences and rich culture of Mexico will stay with you long after you go back home. At the Fiesta Americana, everything has been created just for you - and everything is included. All you have to do is be yourself, share the good times with your family, have fun with your friends, and do as much or as little as you care to do.
The opportunities are endless, with fun and convenient activities for every member of your family. Nothing is more important than doing what you want and enjoying yourself, without worrying about anything, since everything is included in the upfront price - the room, food, drinks, arts and crafts and a wide range of activities at the hotel. And of course, you can always select additional activities and amenities to make your visit even more exclusive. The elegant hotel features contemporary Mexican architecture, including one of the largest and most impressive thatched-roof ''palapas'' in the entire country. There are cultural activities, arts and crafts and sports programs to keep you constantly entertained, plus time to relax and soak up the Mayan culture, enjoy the Caribbean sunshine and groove to the international ambiance that settles in after the sun goes down.
Hotel's rooms are 100% smoke free.
We remind you that the check-in time is from 3:00 PM. Check-out is at 12:00 PM. We suggest you use our express check-out service.