From the moment we arrived, until the second we left, the staff went above and beyond to make sure we had a wonderful time. The various restaurant servers, hostesses, maintenance workers, front desk staff, housekeepers etc..were all extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful. The food and location were excellent as well. We would definitely return to this resort.
"Great Stay During Spring Break!"
Stayed for 3 nights and had a lovely time. There were no rowdy spring breakers as this appears to be more of a family friendly hotel. The ride to the hotel is about 18 minutes and we used USA Transfers to go to & from the airport and they did a fine job. Some of my thoughts:
1) we had a lagoon facing room with two double beds, it was modern & the rain shower was outstanding; the toilet was separate & had a door as did the shower, however, the vanity area has a glass casing that may not provide enough privacy but it wasn't a big deal;
2) there were plenty of towels for all throughout the day and you could get an unlimited number;
3) we would get to the beach around 8:30am and there were plenty of beach chairs or pool chairs available;
4) there were some ladies from the spa that walked around at the pool/beach giving 5 minute massages for tips - highly recommend;
5) the customer service is outstanding starting from the front desk, the bar tenders, the cleaning crew, etc (Jose was outstanding at the breakfast buffet at Kalmia);
6) the food at all the restaurants including the buffets was very flavorful - which is a first for us at an all inclusive hotel, and we've been to many;
7) ask for premium liquor and they'll make your drinks with it;
8) room service was available throughout the day and night and was very good & always arrived faster than expected (included as part of the all inclusive);
9) take the bus to downtown or to any one of the many shopping plazas - it costs a $1 per person vs. $15 for a taxi;
1) contrary to other reviews, you cannot use resort credit to rent cabanas but can use it for spa services, to buy bottled alcohol, order alcohol with room service; etc;
2) there are not enough shaded "huts" at the beach - although this is not a big deal in March as the weather is perfect but when it's hot & humid then this can be an issue;
All in all, we had a fantastic stay & cannot wait to return!
"5th visit to FACC and looking forward to #6!!! "
We just spent 6 nights at FACC and love everthing about the resort. This was our 5th visit and not our last. The staff is what brings us back each year. While EVERYONE went above and beyond, we want to say a special thank you to Jose and Angel who took care of us at the pool, JJ at the buffet each morning, the entertainment staff by the pool and housekeeping! The food is amazing everywhere and the entire resort is very clean. The crepe- ice cream shop is a great new addition. Please be sure to tip all the staff. We also like to bring them souvenirs from Seattle.
"We loved everything!"
My teenage daughters (17 and 15) and I just returned from our six-night stay at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive. The room was very spacious and very clean. The room seemed humid the first two nights and either got better or we got used to it the rest of our trip. The food was delicious and the staff was extremely friendly and always happy to help in any way. The pools and beach were beyond beautiful! It was Springbreak, yet the complex never seemed crowded. We enjoyed the nightly shows and absolutely loved the crepes and smoothies. I would recommend bringing $50 to $100 in $1 bills for tips. This was the perfect family resort and was meticulously maintained and extremely safe. We loved everything and can't wait to go back!
Our visit at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun was amazing. The resort was absolutely beautiful, the food did not disappoint, everything was great. The service was absolutely outstanding. Everyone you encountered at the resort working was incredibly nice & helpful. At no point did we experience any difficulties or confusion in the resort. The bartenders at the pool bar, Pedro & Ronaldo were awesome & had great smiles to welcome you. All the bartenders at the resort were quick & friendly. Uri especially stuck out to us, he was part of the activities crew at the resort. He was extremely friendly and super fun while we did Zumba & dance lessons by the pool. The others in the activities staff were very nice as well.
Our room had a great view, beds were super comfortable, the maids were great at making your room feel comfortable & freshly cleaned. With providing lots of bottled water. The waterfall shower was amazing.
Room service was awesome, quick, easy, delicious & served all hours of the day- even the middle of the night.
The resort in general was great & very welcoming. Would definitely consider coming back or recommending to anyone else planning a trip to Cancun. We are ages 20 & 21 and although this was a resort filled with more adults we still enjoyed our time and was able to find people our age and spent a lot of time with them. All of the other guests were very friendly as well.
Definitely a 5/5 rating!
The Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive is the place to be for fun with family and friends. Guests can build sand castles on the beach, paint T-shirts, play volleyball, water polo, or try out classes in mini-Olympic, kite-making, boat-building, cooking, yoga, or Mayan language. Adults can enjoy evening activities like tequila tasting, dancing to live music or learning Mayan astrology, while the kids have fun at the Fiesta Kids Club or the Teen's Club.