Payment of International Commissions
Process commission payments
1. Travel agencies receive a single payment for all individual bookings with commissionable rates that have been made during the month in any of our hotels.
2. Each booking is assigned directly to your agency to generate 10% commission for each booking.
3. For individual reservations, travel agencies don't have to issue an invoice with the commission due; our system automatically calculates the amount to pay.
4. Commissions Payment applies only to agencies with IATA or TIDS number.
5. The commission payment is monthly.
6. The minimum amount to pay for an international commission is $ 10.00 USD. If at the end of the period, the minimum is not covered, the commission due is accumulated to following months, until it is covered.
We have a website to check your commission payments, please register and enjoy the benefits it offers you. Visit us at www.travelagenciescommission.com
If you need additional information about commissions, invoices, refunds and/or if you have any suggestions, please fill out the form "About Invoices, Refunds, Commissions"found at the end of this section; call 01-800-343-0743; or send us a an email at email@example.comWe'll be happy to assist you.
For more information about commissions, invoices and/or refunds, please fill in the following form.